Rental Rates 2017-2018
Price range: From £1650 low-season to £3,200 per week high season. Click here to see our rates.
Enquiries: Simply send us a message on our contact page and we’ll get back to you straight away.
Rental weeks run Saturday to Saturday.
Other arrival dates can be organised if necessary.
The villa sleeps 6 in three double bedrooms – there are however 2 fold up beds with comfortable mattresses. The cost is £25 a night per person.
A deposit of 25% of the total rental cost is payable upon confirmation of your booking.
The balance is due eight weeks before the beginning of the rental period.
- Electricity, gas & hot water
- Sheet change halfway through a 2 week booking.
- Bottle of chilled prosecco plus small welcome pack of basic food
- Initial wood supply for winter rentals.
- Central heating when needed i.e. November to April
- Travel Insurance (which is a condition of rental)
- Inventory deposit of 300 euros, payable on arrival
- Final Cleaning Fee – 100 euros, paid in cash by end of stay
- Dinner can be arranged for arrival evening and other evenings as well during your stay. Our two Italian chefs come to the villa and create an excellent four course meal. They are in high demand in the area so please make your booking early on if you’d like them to cook for you. Menus range in price from 45 euros, 55 euros and 65 euros.
- Extra cleaning is possible. Please ask when you make your booking.
Tobacco Tower Availability
Please note that during July & August our Farmhouse with its own Private Pool is also available to hire. Just send us a message and we will get back to you with availability.